Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front windows
- Electric rear windows
- Heat insulated tinted glass 65% light absorbing from B pillar back
- Heated rear windscreen
- Rain sensor
- Rear windscreen washer and wiper with interval delay
- Windscreen wipers/ intermittent wipe + 4 position delay
- Lowered sports suspension
- Black rear diffuser
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door handles
- Body colour rear roof spoiler
- Honeycomb radiator grille - black
- Silver roof rails
- Sports bumpers
- Twin exhaust tailpipe
- Bi-xenon headlights with washers + dynamic curve lighting + LED daytime running lights
Bi-Xenon HeadlightsBi-Xenon headlamps are a special form of the Xenon headlamp. Both dipped and main beams can be produced with one headlight. With dipped headlights, a movable shutter cuts off a portion of the light beam. If the shutter is actuated by an electromagnet and moved out of the way of the light beam, then the main beam comes on.
- Cherry red rear light cluster
- Coming/leaving home lighting function
- Dusk sensor + auto driving lights
- LED front fog lights
- LED rear lights
- Range adjustable headlights
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Electronic parking brake with auto hold
- ESP with EDL + ASR
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)
The electronic stability control (ESC) recognises critical driving situations, such as the risk of skidding, and systematically prevents the car from doing so.
In order that the ESC can respond to critical situations, the system must constantly receive information.
For instance: which way the driver is steering and where the car is moving. The system receives the answer to the first question from the steering angle sensor and the ABS wheel speed sensors on the wheels. From these two pieces of information, the controller calculates the desired steering direction and the intended driving behaviour of the car. Other important data are the yaw rate and lateral acceleration of the vehicle. Using this information, the control unit calculates the actual state of the vehicle.
ESC prevents instability of the car when cornering which can occur either when driving at an inappropriate speed, as a result of an unpredictable change in the road surface (wetness, slickness, dirt), or emergency evasive action (the "Elk test"). In this event, it does not matter whether the instability manifests itself through understeer, ie: when the car, despite steering at full lock, moves to the outer edge of the bend, or by oversteer (the rear end breaks away).
The computer unit of the ESC detects the type of instability based on the data provided by the sensor technology and controls the correction by intervening in the braking system and engine management.
In the event of understeer, the ESC decelerates the inside rear wheel. Simultaneously the ESC reduces the engine power until the car has stabilised again. ESC prevents oversteer by selectively activating the front brake on the outside of the bend and intervening in the engine and transmission management.
- HBA (Hydraulic Brake Assist)
Hydraulic Brake Assist System (HBA)The hydraulic brake assist helps the driver in the event of emergency or panic braking. The brake assist recognizes from the operating speed of the brake pedal whether the driver wants an emergency stop and increases the brake pressure automatically up to the ABS control range, as long as the driver keeps the pedal pressed.
With decreasing brake pressure actuated by the driver, the system reduces brake pressure again to the normal value. Using a sensor, the system detects the rapid pressure increase when actuating the pedal and intervenes to regulate braking. As a result, the stopping distance can be shortened by up to 25%.
- Cruise control + speed limiter
- Driver alert system
- Driver profile selection
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Progressive power assisted steering
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Body colour door mirrors with integral indicators
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- 3 point height adj front seatbelts + pretensioners
- 3 rear 3 point seatbelts
- Child locks on rear doors
- Door open warning reflectors
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Driver/Passenger whiplash optimised head restraints
- Drivers knee airbag
- Front and rear curtain airbags
- Front passenger airbag deactivation
- Front side airbags
- Fuel cut off safety device
- Pre crash system
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Warning triangle and first aid kit holder
- Front + rear carpet mats
- Air conditioning - 2 zone electronic climate control
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- Dust/pollen filter
- 12V socket in luggage compartment
- 3 spoke steering wheel
- 4 boot load lashing points
- Bag hook in luggage compartment
- Black headlining
- Cover for storage compartment in centre
- Gearshift paddles
- Grab handles
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Illuminated door sills
- Load through provision with rear centre armrest and cupholders x2
- Lockable, illuminated, cooled glovebox
- Luggage compartment cover, removable
- Multifunction leather steering wheel with leather gear knob/handbrake grip
- Stainless steel pedals
- Storage compartments in doors
- Storage drawer under driver's seat
- Sun visors
- Variable boot floor, height adjustable and removable
- Ambient lighting
- Courtesy light delay
- Front footwell illumination
- LED reading lights
- Luggage compartment lighting
- White adjustable panel illumination
- Illuminated vanity mirrors
Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth Telephone preparation
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Auxiliary input socket
- Composition media system with Radio/CD/MP3
- DAB Digital radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is standard in the majority of our models. With digital radio, you can also listen to your existing favourites in crystal clear digital sound quality. The stations available do depend on your location but national stations are readily available.
- iPod adaptor
- MDI with USB/iPod connection cables
- SD card slot
- 'Lights On' Remainder warning buzzer
- Brake pad wear indicator warning light
- Exterior temperature gauge
- Instrument cluster in white
- Multi function display colour screen
- Multifunction computer - Midline
- Rev counter
- Traffic Master traffic alert system
- Trip and service interval display
- Warning buzzer and light for front seatbelts unfastened
- Diesel particulate filter
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)Diesel particulate filters reduce the number of soot particles contained in the exhaust gas, thus ensuring a further reduction in emissions and even better environmental performance of diesel engines.
At SEAT, the only system we install is maintenance-free without any additive. However, the soot deposited in the filter still needs to be disposed of so that the filter does not become clogged. For this purpose, the ceramic filter element is fitted with a noble metal-containing coating that acts in two ways.
During passive regeneration, the soot laid down in the filter is converted to CO2 in a slow, non-destructive manner. This process occurs in a temperature range of 350 - 500°C and takes place continuously, especially in motorway driving, without special measures.
Only in the event of prolonged operation at low load, for example in city traffic, approximately every 1,000 to 1,200 kilometres, does an active increase in the exhaust temperature to around 600°C take care of additional filter regeneration. At this temperature the particles accumulated in the filter burn away.
- Chrome air vent surrounds
- Chrome-plated light switch surround
- Cyclone decorative inserts
- Gloss black decorative inserts in dash
- 3 rear headrests
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Front seat back storage pockets
- Isofix preparation for 2 rear child seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Mirror pack - Golf
- Winter pack - Golf
- Alarm with interior protection
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Keyless entry
- Remote central locking with 2 remote folding keys
- 18" Nogaro alloy wheels
- Space saver spare wheel
Fitted optional extras
- Metallic paint
- Discover navigation + European map data
Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Limestone grey
Trim - Cloth
- Jacara cloth - Black/grey
|Maximum speed||142 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1968 cc|
|MPG (urban)||49.6 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||65.7 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||58.9 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||5.7 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.3 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||4.8 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||2020 kg|
|Vehicle length||4596 mm|
|Vehicle width||1799 mm|
|Vehicle height||1475 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2630 mm|
|Tank capacity||50 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 (NEDC)||125.0 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.