Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Electric front/rear windows
- Rear wash/wipe
- Lowered sports suspension
- Black front grille
- Exclusive FR front and rear bumpers
- Illuminated aluminium front door sill with FR logo
- Visible twin exhaust tailpipes
- Full LED headlights with LED day time running lights + LED rear tail lights + LED licence plate lights and LED front and rear fog lights
- ABS, traction control system, electronic stability control
Traction Control System (TCS)The traction control system regulates spinning of the driven wheels and thus stabilises the car all the time it is being accelerated. The TCS and the associated electronic differential lock (EDS, XDS) are included in the scope of the electronic stabilisation programme (ESP). The TCS receives the essential input via the wheel speed sensors of the antilock braking system which register a sudden increase in wheel revolutions. By means of the motor control unit, the traction control system automatically lowers the power output. The worse the grip of the road, or the stronger the torque of an engine, the more important good traction is - and indeed over the entire speed range. So the TCS provides driving and tracking stability and thus above all safety and comfort. Moreover, unnecessary tyre wear is avoided. The TCS function can be disabled by means of the appropriate switch.
Hydraulic Brake Assist System (HBA)
With decreasing brake pressure actuated by the driver, the system reduces brake pressure again to the normal value. Using a sensor, the system detects the rapid pressure increase when actuating the pedal and intervenes to regulate braking. As a result, the stopping distance can be shortened by up to 25%.
- Front/rear floor mats
2-Zone Climate Control
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- Full Link Smartphone Integration with Mirror Link, Apple Car Play, Google Android Auto with USB cable for Apple and Android compatibility
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Driver and passenger seat height adjust
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
Audio / Communications
- Auxiliary input socket
- Convenience pack+ - Leon
- 2 folding remote keys with window open/close function and boot opening/door mirror folding function
- 17" Dynamic alloy wheels 30/2
|Maximum speed||132 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1498 cc|
|MPG (combined)||44.8 mpg ‡|
|Kerb weight||1780 kg|
|Vehicle length||4282 mm|
|Vehicle width||1816 mm|
|Vehicle height||1459 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2634 mm|
|Tank capacity||50 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 (WLTP)||143.0 g/km ‡|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 24 months’ warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- Up to 24 months’ MOT cover
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 24 months’ roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.